Last Updated: 13 June 2022
- 1. Definitions
- 2. What Information We Collect
- 3. How We Collect Your Information
- 4. How We Use Your Information
- 5. How We Store Your Information
- 6. How Long We Store Your Information
- 7. Your Information Protection Rights
- 8. Cookies
- 9. Do Not Track
- 10. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
- 12. Contact Us
2. What Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, etc.)
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site.
3. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or participate in any of our message boards, online polls, or contact us via email.
Use or view our Site via your browser’s cookies.
4. How We Use Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you about blog posts, products, and services we think you might like (you must opt into this on our site and can opt out at any time through an “unsubscribe” link in our emails)
- Calculate appropriate taxes
- To improve our site, products, services, and marketing
When our Site processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
5. How We Store Your Information
We securely store your information in a database on password-protected servers. Even so, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information until you inform us that you would no longer like us to do so. This is to ensure you maintain your lifetime access to the courses and continue to be on our mailing list if you have opted to do so. To remove your email address from mailing lists (that you must opt into), this can be done through an opt-out link in our emails. For other personal information (see below), you can inform us of your request through the Contact page on the site. If we find that information is no longer accurate, it will be permanently deleted from our records.
7. Your Information Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request of us copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – Your have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, or to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, under certain condition.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keep you signed in
- Understand how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, but our Site uses only:
- Functionality – These cookies recognize you on our site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language your prefer and location you are in.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
9. Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers that requests that sites not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Because we do not engage in targeted advertising, we therefore do not respond to DNT signals. To learn more about DNT, you can do so here.
10. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
12. Contact Us